In today’s episode I’m going to walk you through my entire Facebook Ad strategy to turn your average course launch into a 5 figure launch that you can scale.

When you get this formula right, launching your course becomes a numbers game and your results can become predicable. 

Here’s how it’s done:

 

Step 1: Build your list with a lead magnet + upsell to start making sales STAT. This is you collecting beautiful ideal eyeballs.

In this step I recommend creating a course-related lead magnet so that you can start attracting those beautiful ideal eyeballs before you launch your course.

You then want to use Facebook Ads to promote this lead magnet so you’re growing your list rapidly in the lead up to your course launch.

Here are the 3 reasons I recommend running this type of Ad:

  1. Give yourself time to build and nurture an audience before selling to them
  2. Test your Ads before you launch because launching isn’t the time to be experimenting
  3. Feed that hungry pixel

Want to go one step further?

Create a low-value offer on the Thank You page of your lead magnet – which is what we call a “trip wire” or an “upsell”.

Having an upsell helps you in two ways.

  1. When you’re using Facebook Ads to promote your lead magnet, you’re obviously paying for it. This might be a budget of $20 a day, for example. If you have an upsell valued at $10 – you only need to sell 2 of them each day to pay for your Ads. Which means you’re building your list for FREE.
  2. The people who purchase your low value offer will be more likely to buy your higher value offers.

 

Step 2: Launch your course with an event. Because hot tip: people get excited for events like challenges or webinar ads.

In this step I want you to use Facebook Ads to promote a launch event, whether that’s a webinar or challenge.

The people who join your launch event are the people who are going to be most likely to buy from you – so of course this is where you actually want to spend a huge portion of your overall ad budget. I’m talking 70% of your overall ads budget.

Having MORE people in your challenge = having more engaged = a better community experience = MORE sales.

Having MORE people on your webinar = you not speaking to an empty room = higher vibe & energy = more sales.

 

Step 3: Get more eyeballs on your offer by targeting those dream leads.

So now your course is open for enrolments and I’m sure you’re showing up in an excited-party-like-promotion-mode. Which is amazing.

But here’s the thing.

With email open rates being 20% on average, how are you actually supposed to reach the other 80% that make up your list?

This is why you should be using Facebook Ads to re-target people with Ads to promote your course. And there are so many fun ideas to promote your course with FacebookAds.

  • Using re-purposed Instagram Story Videos
  • Inviting people to ask you questions via messenger
  • Showcasing testimonials
  • Creating FOMO by counting down until doors close.
  • An abandoned cart ad

When your course is open for enrolments – you want your audience to say “Wow – I’ve been seeing you EVERYWHERE this week, Jess”

 

So just a quick recap of the 3 steps to turn your average course launch into a 5 figure launch.

Step 1: Build your list with a lead magnet + upsell to start making sales STAT. This is you collecting beautiful ideal eyeballs.

Step 2: Launch your course with an event. Because hot tip: people get excited for events like challenges or webinar ads.

Step 3: Get more eyeballs on your offer by re-targeting your dream leads.

These are what I call the 3 phases of a course launch > and this is formula that I teach inside my program FB Ad Launch Formula. Doors are opening VERY SOON to this course. If you want to jump on the waitlist to be the first to hear when doors open and save yourself $200 > head to my website and jump on the waitlist.

The Ultimate Guide to Facebook & Instagram Ads in 2019.

Spend less money, make a bigger IMPACT. Learn what's working right now, in the world of paid Ads! Enter your details below, and I'll send the guide straight to your Inbox.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest